joi, 6 august 2009

Got jealous

If I don't get outta here
I'm gonna kill someone
I got a single fear
I think someone will come
Just to put me away,
Into a cage,
Where I never would see the sun..

If you don't get outta here
I'm gonna kill someone
I think he's been in your room
For way too damn long
I want him outta here,
Before I kill someone
So he never could see the sun..

On a full moon night everything was goin' fine
I was doin' me some lines until I gripped my knife
Then I wanted his eyes more than she wanted his eyes
So he never could see the sun

Then all I could see,
Was someone other than me holding you(I think I got jealous)
Then you my love could be left to prove(I think I got jealous)
It's the worst thing I'd ever do
'Cause I knew his face before he ran away(I think I got jealous)

Another full moon night, everything was goin' fine
I was doin' me some lines and then I took a little ride
And with a little reason, I dragged me into beleivin'
I should finish what I'd begun..

Now all I could see
Is someone else but me holding you(I think I got jealous)
When all I can see, all I could see
Was someone holding you, holding you(I think I got jealous)
It's the worst thing that I could do(I think I got jealous)
'Cause I knew(I think I got jealous)
I knew(I think I got jealous)
That controlling you(I think I got jealous)
It's the worst thing that you cold do(I think I got jealous)
'Cause you knew(I think I got jealous)
You knew(I think I got jealous)

Will you let me know, if you let me go
My love, my love
So will you let me know, when you let me go
My love, my love
Will you let me know, when you let me go
My love, oh my love
How will you let me know, when you let me go
My love, my love

Hey you(I think I got jealous), you're everything to me
Oh you(I think I got jealous), you're everything to me
Yeah you(I think I got jealous), worth everything to me
Yeah you(I think I got jealous), you're everything to me
Yeah you(I think I got jealous), you're everything to me
YeaH you(I think I got jealous), mean everything to me
Oh will you let me know(I think I got jealous), if you let me go
My love
You're everything to me..