joi, 25 martie 2010

Look at me now

I can't avoid conflict-
I'm lost cuz I'm incomplete
I'm in between, somewhere in between, in between the sleepless shadows
battling to break the love that's 'guaranteed to make me bleed thicker than blood'
I don't want it, but crave what I can't escape
I'm staring straight through my fate and now we're face to face
you wanna fall down, well this could make your dreams come true
because the devil was an angel too

look at me now, making the same mistakes i said i'd never make again-
but now i'm back in the same place
look at me now, somebody stole my soul-
i feel the breaks go and i'm spinning out of control

come step into a brave new world-
not even worth it
decent comes quick and now I'm anything but perfect
and still I'm worshiping that fundamental bullshit talk
'the path I carve myself is the path to walk'
now I walk alone-
play it to the bone
don't make it right just because I got this sickness from that venomous bite
we wanna fall down, well this could make our dreams come true
because the devil was an angel too

it's gonna be alright, everything's okay
mothers tears will fall and wash it all away